Electrician - Applicant Assessment
We’re tackling one of the world’s most pressing problems by installing renewable energy systems, helping our planet, and for everyone on it. It’s a big task – so we need the very best people to help us. That’s why we’re always on the look-out for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about solar.
Scroll down to read more about our current vacancies.
Team Leader / Electrician - Applicant Assessment
Role Purpose Summary: Manage and lead assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Communicate between operations and installation team.
- Communicate between the customer and operations once the project has started. Manage and lead all aspects of their team’s assigned projects from start to finish.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner, to the highest quality standard.
- Be the primary point of contact for the operations / project manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage team and project safety, in line with company health and safety policy.
- Provide technical input into design.
- Lead breakdown resolution and fault finding. Manage other team members.
To apply for this ‘position’, please fill in the application form below.
Good luck. The Dunedin Solar Team